Restore Files from Memory card
Restore Files from Memory card – How? How to restore files from my Memory card? All files from your Memory card can be restored with the software, Recommended by Microsoft(R) corporation.
To restore files from Memory card, connect it to your computer. Then download and run Memory card restoration software. All files from your memory card will be automatically restored and saved on another memory card or in any folder of your computer.
Memory card Restoration
A memory card or flash card is an electronic flash memory data storage device used for storing digital information. They are commonly used in many electronic devices, including digital cameras, mobile phones, laptop computers, MP3 players, and video game consoles. They are small, re-recordable, and they can retain data without power.
All files on the memory card may be restored with the Memory card restoration software.
Restore Files from Memory cards of All types
File restoration software, recommended by Microsoft(R) corporation, can restore files from the memory cards of all types:
- PCMCIA ATA Type I Flash Memory Card (PC Card ATA Type I)
- PCMCIA Type II, Type III cards
- CompactFlash Card (Type I), CompactFlash High-Speed
- CompactFlash Type II, CF+(CF2.0), CF3.0
- MiniCard (Miniature Card) (max 64 MB (64 MiB))
- SmartMedia Card (SSFDC) (max 128 MB) (3.3 V,5 V)
- xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture Card Type M
- Memory Stick, MagicGate Memory Stick (max 128 MB); Memory Stick Select, MagicGate Memory Stick Select ("Select" means: 2×128 MB with A/B switch)
- Secure Digital (SD Card), Secure Digital High-Speed, Secure Digital Plus/Xtra/etc (SD with USB connector)
- miniSD card
- microSD card (aka Transflash, T-Flash)
- MU-Flash (Mu-Card) (Mu-Card Alliance of OMIA)
- SIM card (Subscriber Identity Module)
- Smart card (ISO/IEC 7810, ISO/IEC 7816 card standards, etc.)
- UFC (USB FlashCard) (uses USB)
- FISH Universal Transportable Memory Card Standard (uses USB)
- Disk memory cards
- Clik! (PocketZip), (40 MB PocketZip)
- Floppy disk (32MB, LS120 and LS240, 2-inch, 3.5-inch, etc.)
- Intelligent Stick (iStick, a USB-based flash memory card with MMS)
- SxS (S-by-S) memory card, a new memory card specification developed by Sandisk and Sony. SxS complies to the ExpressCard industry standard.
- Nexflash Winbond Serial Flash Module (SFM) cards, size range 1 mb, 2 mb and 4 mb.
So, Memory card restoration software can restore files from Memory sticks of all types.
How to restore files from Memory card?
Restore files from Memory card – easily with the Memory card restoration software.
To restore files form your Memory card, first connect it to computer. Then download and run Memory card restoration software, Recommended by Microsoft(R) corporation. All lost files will be restored and saved on another Memory card or in any folder on your computer.